1. The owner of this website is Innerfit Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registered company number 10273366, with registered office at Companies House, Crown Way, Cardiff, CF14 3UZ, DX 33050 (“Innerfit”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
3. The material found or offered on this website or provided by us to you (“Materials”) are for your own general information and non-commercial use only. The Materials are not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The Materials are available for you to use at your own risk and you shall be responsible for ensuring the Materials are suitable for you.
4. We make no representation, warranty or guarantee about the accuracy, completeness, suitability or usefulness of the Material for any specific purpose. We will not be liable for your interpretation of, or for any inaccuracies or errors found in, the Material to the fullest extent excludable by law.
5. All Materials are either owned by or licensed to us. You may only use the Materials for your own personal use and not for any other purpose unless you obtain our written permission. The copyright notice at the bottom of this page forms part of these Terms.
Third party content
6. Any reference or link to third party content, websites, products or services are provided for further information purposes only and do not indicate or imply any endorsement, association, or other relationship between us and any third party. Should you access any link or choose to purchase or use any product, you do so at your own risk. We cannot be responsible for third party websites, products or services referenced on the website.
Memberships and personal training
7. Prior to signing up to any Innerfit training membership, or personal training (“Services”), you will be asked to complete a questionnaire to gauge your current fitness level, goals and physical status. All information provided will be treated strictly confidential. By signing up to any Service, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
8. We reserve the right to decline to provide the Services to you for any reason at our sole discretion and we will refund you any amounts paid by you for Services in advance in accordance with clause.
9. Any participation in the Services is voluntary and you are free to stop participation at any time (subject to the cancellation terms set out below).
10. You are responsible for your own medical and physical condition and you should seek advice from a medical professional about the suitability of Services prior to making a purchase. Please notify us of any medical or physical condition (including, without limitation, cardiac irregularities, spinal, joint, bone or tissue injuries, dizziness, breathing difficulties, diabetes, allergies, epilepsy) that may inhibit your ability to participate in the Services. Any advice provided by us in providing the Services does not constitute nor is it a substitute for professional medical advice. Innerfit memberships are not suitable during pregnancy or post-partum unless you have been cleared to exercise by a medical professional.
11. You can pay for your Innerfit membership in advance via Paypal, payable by three monthly instalments at the full rate and then at the ‘ongoing coaching’ rate thereafter until you terminate your Innerfit membership in accordance with clauses 18, 19 and 20 below.
12. All Innerfit memberships are for a fixed period of 3 months which continue on a monthly basis until terminated by you.
13. If a payment is cancelled, cannot be taken due to insufficient funds, or has been refused by your bank, you will be contacted to request payment of the outstanding amount. No Services will be provided until payment has been received.
Re-scheduling, cancellations and refunds
14. Please arrive at the agreed start time for any personal training session, group class or catch-up session. If you are more than 10 minutes late to a group class, we reserve the right to refuse your participation (for your own safety) and your space may be given to someone on our waiting class. If this happens, you will forfeit your class and will not be refunded or able to re-book that class. If you are late for a personal training session or catch-up meeting, we will not be obliged to make up for any lost time.
15. All personal training sessions, group classes and catch-up sessions may be re-scheduled by giving 12 hour’s written notice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This means that your session or class may be re-booked for another date but it will not be refunded. If you do not give 12 hour’s written notice, your session or class will be forfeited.
16. Innerfit memberships come will expire on the date set out in the package purchased by you.
17. We reserve the right to amend any personal training sessions, group classes and catch-up sessions upon 12 hour’s written notice to you (using the contact details you have provided us with) or as otherwise agreed with you. We will endeavor to reschedule your session or class as soon as possible.
18. If your medical or physical circumstances change which prevents you from participating in the Services, you must contact us as soon as possible and provide us with a doctor’s note confirming your inability to continue with the Services. Once we have this confirmation, we will freeze your membership for a maximum period of 6 months at no cost to you. After this time, if you are still unable to participate in the Services, we will issue you with a refund for the remainder of any Innerfit membership.
19. You may cancel any Innerfit membership, personal training session or group class within 24 hours of purchase (providing a session or class is not booked within 12 hours of the purchase) and we will refund you 100% of the fees paid in advance by you.
20. Innerfit memberships may be terminate by providing us with 1 months’ written notice to expire no earlier than the third month of your Innerfit membership.
21. If we decline to provide you with the Services in accordance with clause 8, we will refund any charges paid in advance.
22. We may, in our sole discretion offer you a refund for all or part of the Services.
23. Any refunds will be made to the card / account used to place your order within 14 days of our decision to issue you with a refund.
24. If you have any queries or questions about the website, Materials and/or Services, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com
25. We cannot accept liability for any damage or loss to your personal property brought to any training session or group class.
26. Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that may not, under English law, be limited or excluded.
27. These Terms shall be governed by English law, and you agree that any dispute between us regarding them will be dealt with only by the English court.